Sunday 12 June 2022

My Hotel in Barcelona, Spain

I stayed at the hotel Expo Hotel Barcelona where I was for several days because I was invited to "Sant Jordi" for the first time, the day of the rose and the book, the book fair of Barcelona, Spain

                            READ THIS IN SPANISH Expo Hotel Barcelona

My Hotel in Barcelona, Spain
                                         Drinking a soda after having arrived in Barcelona

As this hotel is near Sants train station I thought it was going to be a good idea and the truth is my experience was very positive as these videos prove.

MY HOTEL BARCELONA


MY HOTEL BARCELONA


MY HOTEL BARCELONA


MY HOTEL BARCELONA


MY HOTEL BARCELONA


MY HOTEL BARCELONA


MY HOTEL BARCELONA


ORIGINAL ARTICLE

EXPO HOTEL BARCELONA

No comments:

Post a Comment