Friday 11 September 2015

I can change. Brandon Flowers.

Leader of Las Vegas rock band The Killers, famous for great songs such as the mesmerizing one When you were young, Brandon Flowers, has a musical career of his own likewise, when The Killers are not on the road Brandon Flowers renders concerts like this one from Brixton Academy, London, where I can change song was performed. 

Brandon Flowers I can change 

This is the second album of Brandon Flowers, despite not being launched as its first single, I can change can be deemed as one of the most powerful songs of this 2015, the way Brandon Flowers sings I can change on this version proves it.

I can change Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers is married to his long-lasting girlfriend to whom he is dating since his teens,  Tana Mundkowsky, they have three children, the grandparents of  Tana are from Lithuania. After many years of parties Brandon Flowers decided to embrace The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Brandon Flowers and his family are Mormons. He was born in the state of Utah, where nearly 60% of its population are Mormons. You can enjoy now a picture of the family of Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers I can change
Brandon Flowers family

What do you think of this new live song of Brandon Flowers? Do rate, share and comment.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for thhe good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By thhe way, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was born in Nevada and moved to Utah when he was like 8... But I agree that he has an amazing voice and a lot of talent with writing lyrics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment, my sources have failed then but I am glad you have read this post about Brandon Flowers, he is not praised as he should be. Thanks a lot!!!!

      Delete