Thursday 4 November 2021

Halcombe at the Book Fair of Seville, Spain

  I was invited to the Book Fair of Seville. The following is the official poster of my appearance.

(Read this in Spanish: Halcombe en la Feria del Libro de Sevilla )

HALCOMBE AT THE BOOK FAIR OF SEVILLE

Halcombe at the Book Fair of Seville
Halcombe at the book fair of Seville

I made this video just before my turn at the Book Fair of Seville (perhaps you cannot watch the video if you are reading this on a mobile device)

HALCOMBE AT THE BOOK FAIR OF SEVILLE


This picture was taken just when the book fair started.

Halcombe at the Book Fair of Seville
Halcombe at the book fair of Seville, Spain

                                   ORIGINAL ARTICLE

                                         Original Article
 
                                     Do share and comment

2 comments:

  1. http://seruntusitala.blogspot.com/2021/11/halcombe-norilsk-feria-del-libro-de.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that book will never make u god but I'm 100% sure that it will not make you lesser than the god... If you treat your book as friend then definitely you will never need any other friends..

    ReplyDelete