Monday 5 December 2022

Visiting the City of Ágreda, Soria, Spain

I had a very interesting article about the cemetery of the city of Soria which is set in a verily beautiful and special place. What is more, such an article was filled with plenty of videos for my YouTube channel but I made a mistake because I thought I had these videos on my computer already, and as I do not have much space left I deleted the files with these videos which are forever lost. 

                  READ THIS IN SPANISH: Videos sobre Ágreda, Soria

Visiting the City of Ágreda, Soria, Spain
                                                 Videos about Agreda, province of Soria

To overcome somehow this painful loss I am writing this article which talks about the city of Ágreda that despite being small is one of the most important inside the province of Soria. Indeed, Soria is a very uninhabited province, yet it is beautiful this is why I did record plenty of videos of Agreda that can be seen now. For instance, Dehesa of Ágreda is notable.

VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA


VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA  



VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA  



VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA  


VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA 



VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA



VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA



VIDEOS ABOUT ÁGREDA SORIA


     
Do share and Comment.

Original Article

No comments:

Post a Comment