Thursday 27 July 2023

Holidays In Marbella, South Of Andalucia, Spain

"Cuando la virgen canta por sevillanas 

las estrellas del cielo tocan las palmas 

¡Ay madre mía! 

¡Tú eres lo más bonito de Andalucía!"

Poem I read in Marbella

HOLIDAYS IN MARBELLA

I enjoyed some days holidaying in Marbella, south of Andalucia, Spain at the end of the last month of June. We travelled from Zaragoza to Málaga by AVE (Spanish Fast Train).

Even though I did not find this Hotel at which we stayed outstanding at first, the truth is I did have one of my best holidays ever. Indeed, I strongly recommend it to everybody and if you want to know more follow this link insofar as I wrote something about this hotel:

Hotel El Rodeo Marbella

READ THIS IN SPANISH

Vacaciones En Marbella: Hotel El Rodeo Marbella 

Holidaying In Marbella
Holidays Marbella

These have been remarkable days. I visited Puerto Banús while travelling with my school when I was little but I was accompanied by some of the worst people I have ever met above all a pathetic heir of a pathetic empire who came from a stupid small town named Torrellas from my county in Northern Spain.

Moreover, this was a small trip arranged by my religious school hence I did not have a great time to say the truth. 

This time though, the experience was full of magic but at that trip we were in different places (Córdoba, Seville or Granada) and on this occasion, I have spent days only in Marbella. However, I did want to visit this Puerto Banús but I was 7 kilometres far from it thereby we did not go there. 

As a matter of fact, I did have some wonderful days I forgot about Puerto Banús. Indeed, Marbella is such a great destination and the beaches were so beautiful I even had a Thai massage for the first time in my life. It was really strange as they used their knees but even though at first It hurt a little bit, I subsequently felt it was a great experience.

Now you can discover some videos of the beaches of Marbella

  MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



 MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



 MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



 MARBELLA



  MARBELLA



MARBELLA



MARBELLA



MARBELLA



Do share and comment.

Original article

Original Article


No comments:

Post a Comment