Sunday 5 April 2015

Psychoanalysis. Sigmund Freud

Inasmuch as one of the biggest genius of all times Sigmund Freud embraced and defended Psychoanalysis as if it were the most important theory in the world one has to be cautious and scrutinize it carefully. However, many experts do not think Psychoanalysis is very scientific at all deeming it to be only Literature. As far as I am concerned, I do think Psychoanalysis is very interesting. What is more, I do take it into account when it comes to talk about the relationship between children and parents as this is a key factor to understand the personality of an individual. Moreover, I strongly believe we are all so determined because of society or culture that our true identity only appears when we are dreaming or taking some substances like alcohol. I have never met a person who had followed Psychoanalysis but I will do so if I had the opportunity because it could improve my live. 

Sigmund Freud Psychoanalysis
Sigmund Freud

No comments:

Post a Comment