Monday 25 March 2019

El verano de Natalie Davis by Halcombe Norilsk

 My novel: the summer of Natalie Davis, El Verano de Natalie Davis is here. In fact, you can buy my novel anywhere in the world. The picture you see is the cover. What do you think? El Verano de Natalie Davis

El verano de Natalie Davis
El verano de Natalie Davis

EL VERANO DE NATALIE DAVIS-THE SUMMER OF NATALIE DAVIS
PLOT
Named after American actress Natalie Portman and supermodels Ebonee Davis and Hannah Davis (now her name is Hannah Jeter nonetheless) as Hannah Davis became one of the best ever covers for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. 

My protagonist, Natalie Davis, wants to become a supermodel. However, her dad, a remarkable lawyer from Manhattan does utterly hate the idea.
As a result, the mum of Natalie sends her to a rural part of Spain, Tarazona (Aragon, my village by the way) to spend a quiet summer with the grandmother of Natalie.

EL VERANO DE NATALIE DAVIS
El verano de Natalie Davis

 Nevertheless, what was going to be an idyllic, beautiful and moving summer turns out to be an incredible, dangerous and exciting adventure that changes the life of Natalie Davis forever. El Verano de Natalie Davis


El Verano de Natalie Davis-The summer of Natalie Davis
El Verano de Natalie Davis-The summer of Natalie Davis

MY GRANDMOTHER MARÍA
I am paying homage to my grandmother who died at the age of 90 and whose last two years of existence were marred with disgrace. What is more, as she was really nice and I love movies so much, I am paying homage to Martin Scorsese movies for instance.

Movies I did watch with my grandmother when I was a teenager. As a matter of fact, she would watch any movie with me regardless of its genre as she was very kind. What is more, I would listen to punk music with her as well. The name of my grandmother was María and this novel is dedicated to her.


El Verano de Natalie Davis
El Verano de Natalie Davis

INSPIRATION NATALIE DAVIS
I want to write a trilogy. Indeed, the ending of this book is open and perhaps an introduction to a wider story. I am very happy with the result, I started to write El Verano de Natalie Davis (the summer of Natalie Davis) 3 years ago. Just when funny comedian Jimmy Fallon presented the new cover of Sports Illustrated. 

This cover with supermodel Hannah Davis appeared on his show; The Tonight Show. It was such a funny presentation (it is not always like that) it made me conceive a story. Follow the link to discover this funny appearance of Hannah Davis on The Tonight Show 

AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
The summer of Natalie Davis, el Verano de Natalie Davis is available worldwide. You can buy the book or you can buy it to read electronically. It costs 14 euros in paper and 4 euros if you prefer to have it on your electronic devices.  Do share and comment. Thanks in advance. 

EL VERANO DE NATALIE DAVIS
El Verano de Natalie Davis
El verano de Natalie Davis-The Summer of Natalie Davis

El Verano de Natalie Davis

7 comments:

  1. Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I've
    read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book
    mark this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life.
    I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours require
    a massive amount work? I am brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my
    journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share
    my own experience and thoughts online. Please let
    me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was once totally right.

    This publish actually made my day. You cann't believe just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaa, its good conversation about this piece of writing here at this webpage,
    I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If some one wants to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that
    he must be go to see this web site and be up
    to date everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lek na erekcję bez recepty

    ReplyDelete