Monday 4 March 2019

Best songs of the year 2018

All the songs selected have been released throughout the year 2018. As I did in the past, I mix different musical genres.

 2018 SONG COMPILATION

Richard Ashcroft: Surprised by the joy


Ariana Grande: Thank u, next


Drake: Nice for what


5 Seconds of Summer: Youngblood


The Struts: Body Talks


Grimes: We appreciate power


Muse: Pressure


Halsey: Without me


Rosalía: Malamente


Lo malo: Aitana, Ana Guerra


MIA: Bad Bunny, Drake


Selena Gomez: Back to you


Eleni Foureira: Fuego

Shakira, Maluma: Clandestino

Florence and the machine: Hunger

Childish Gambino: This is America

KIDS SEE GHOSTS: Feel the love

Macklemore, Rudimental, Jess Glynne: These Days

Jack White: Connected by love

Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa: One kiss

Dua Lipa: Kiss and make up

Jade Bird: Uh Huh

Panic! at the disco: High hopes

Greeta Van Fleet: Highway Tune

Jax Jones, Ina Wroldsen: Breathe

Sam Smith, Calvin Harris: Promises

Marc Ronson, Miley Cyrus: Nothing breaks like a heart

Ariana Grande: God is a woman

Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato: Fall in line

The Chainsmokers, Kelsea Ballerini: This Feeling

David Guetta, Sia: Flames

Bebe Rexha: I´m a mess

Kendrick Lamar, SZA: All the stars

Lenny Kravitz: Johnny Cash

Do you like this playlist? Do share and comment.

11 comments:

  1. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, as well as the
    content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our online ordering system makes sending funeral flowers
    simple and handy, so you possibly can concentrate on other particulars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say,
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the
    whole thing. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is among the most vital info for
    me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. However want to remark on few general things, The site style is
    ideal, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Excellent activity, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
    site. I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you
    in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Highly descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will
    there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for every other wonderful article. The place else may anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal means of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is certainly a lot to know about this topic. I really like all of the points you've made.

    ReplyDelete