Thursday 2 April 2020

The cover of my new book "El cumpleaños de Natalie Davis"

This is the cover of my new book. I finished writing this novel "El cumpleaños de Natalie Davis" (the birthday of Natalie Davis") last August and the manuscript was accepted back then by a Publishing House but it has not been published until now. It has taken too much time. I almost forgot about it but now I remember the story vividly. Read this in Spanish El cumpleaños de Natalie Davis

So vividly that I want to write a third part. In fact, I have started writing a third part about the adventures of my beloved character Natalie Davis.

This new book, "El cumpleaños de Natalie Davis" is the second part of a novel I published in 2018: "El verano de Natalie Davis" (the summer of Natalie Davis). You do not need to read the first part in order to understand this second part but It would be great if you read both.
El cumpleaños de Natalie Davis
El cumpleaños de Natalie Davis

In this cover appears my real name (Alberto Gonzalo). However, in the final cover my pen name will be displayed, the name I use to write: Halcombe Norilsk. 

What do you think of the cover? The book is in Spanish. It would be great if the book is translated into different languages like English, French or Japanese but I am afraid I am not popular enough for it. Anyway, what do you think??? 

Now I was thinking that perhaps it would be better if Natalie Davis had a cake with the number 21 as she has her 21 birthday in the novel but I am not going to change it now. The book will be published this April in Madrid. The capital of Spain is in flames right now because of coronavirus but they have managed to publish it regardless. 

Do you like the cover????
Will you read El cumpleaños de Natalie Davis"
(Buy my book "El verano de Natalie Davis)

1 comment: