Sunday 23 October 2022

My Hotel in Zaragoza, Spain and a Professional Model in Lisbon, Portugal

Before travelling to Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, we did have to spend a night in Zaragoza and I trusted again the hotel NH Ciudad de Zaragoza yet this time my experience was different because of the room in which we stayed and because I was in the gym of this hotel, a place I did not visit the last time I was in this same building. Review: NH Ciudad de Zaragoza 

READ THIS IN SPANISH:

Mi Hotel en Zaragoza y una Modelo Profesional en Lisboa

MY HOTEL IN ZARAGOZA



MY HOTEL IN ZARAGOZA


MY HOTEL IN ZARAGOZA

Once I was in Lisbon we did have a great experience as my recent articles prove:

Visiting Lisbon, the Capital of Portugal  

Visiting Lisbon, the Capital of Portugal 2

My Hotel in Lisbon, Portugal 

Mi Hotel en Zaragoza y una Modelo Profesional en Lisboa

My Hotel in Zaragoza, Spain and a Professional Model in Lisbon, Portugal

But something magical did take place, something about which I have not talked as yet. Unexpectedly, and while I was in one of the most remarkable places of the Portuguese capital (one of the main squares that is close to the sea), I saw a professional model who was working and the dispositive was spectacular insofar as there were 20 people working alongside her. The following videos show all of these:

A PROFESSIONAL MODEL IN LISBON


A PROFESSIONAL MODEL IN LISBON



This will be probably my last article with regards to Lisbon as it is main protagonist and the last one of this month of October but do not worry at all, as there will be more and better ones this November.

Do share and Comment

Original Article: 


No comments:

Post a Comment