Monday 17 October 2022

Signing Copies of my Latest Book in Barcelona

 A teen idol like no one, our beloved Halcombe was in Barcelona recently signing copies of his latest book Dulce Katia (Sweet Kathy) in one of the stores the prestigious library Casa del Libro owns in this city.

READ THIS IN SPANISH: Firmando Ejemplares de Dulce Katia en Barcelona

Halcombe Norilsk

 (Alongside my editor at one moment of the event)

The experience was so exceptional I did record many videos I am to include in this article which can be enjoyed now. Without going any further, the shopping centre in which this store is found is so great that I was overly impressed as you may find out right now:

MALL GRAN VIA HOSPITALET BARCELONA





In the following videos, you can see the store in which the event took place:




To conclude, my hotel in Barcelona was near Plaza de España and the Shopping Centre Las Arenas as you are to discover right now




ORIGINAL ARTICLE

Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment