Tuesday 16 May 2017

Halcombe Norilsk NIUME 100 posts on Niume

I have just published my first 100 Niume posts and I am happy. I enjoy Niume, I feel comfortable using it, I like the design and how it allows you to create posts, I love writing in Niume and adding pictures. Niume

It is good also to meet new people who love writing and the easiness in how you share your articles on social media. Thanks to Niume I have discovered platforms I had never heard before such as Stumble Upon or Flipboard.

I consider Niume much better than other blogging platforms, albeit I try not to write anything, we can publish anything in other traditional blogging platforms but here I prefer to publish my best pieces because the audience is more selective and it is good to treat things with excellence and respect. My first 100 Niume Posts

This post is to celebrate my first 100 NIUME posts NIUME 

Halcombe Norilsk
Halcombe Norilsk NIUME

1 comment: