Wednesday 7 October 2020

My First Time as Influencer and the New Book of Halcombe Norilsk

I have posted a picture on Instagram wearing a t-shirt from a fashion brand of the United States as you might perceive. What do you think?? Do you like it?? Read this in SPANISH Mi Debut como Influencer y mi Nuevo Libro

My First Time as Influencer
My First Time as Influencer and my new book

However, I must clarify the tshirt has been made in Nicaragua to say the truth and as I have discovered. I have made a YouTube video talking about this (It contains subtitles in English)

MY FIRST TIME AS INFLUENCER

My new book of fiction is titled: "El Cumpleaños de Natalie Davis".  In the following video you will learn more about it and you could read the beginning for free for instance.

MY NEW BOOK (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)

Do share, and comment



No comments:

Post a Comment