In 1995 Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show was created but it was no until 2001 the Show appeared in television (CBS Channel tends to promote it telling "The sexiest night on television"). Being an Angel of Victoria´s Secret is a prestigious title. Current VS Angels are Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karlie Kross, Lindsay Ellingson, Adriana Lima and Behati Prinsloo. Read an improved version of this post following this link Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show
- Candice Swanepoel Born and raised in rural South Africa, her boyfriend is also a model, is one of the most important Victoria´s Secret Angels
- Lily Aldridge Married to rock star Caleb Folowill with whom she has a child, she is also a Sports Illustrated model, cover girl of 2014 Swimsuit Issue for instance
- Doutzen Kroes From The Netherlands, she speaks a minority language called Frisian.
- Alessandra Ambrosio Another legendary VS Angel she is wearing with Adriana Lima this year´s Victoria´s Secret Special bra
- Karlie Kloss Newest VS Angel, she has a bright future according to Fashion Pundits
- Lindsay Ellingson She was studying Biology at University when she moved to Paris where she entered the Fashion Industry
- Adriana Lima Brazilian angel and Catholic angel too who has been in VS Fashion Show almost every year since 2000 (she has only missed one). She has two children with Serbian Basketball player Marco Jaric although they are now divorced.
- Behati Prinsloo Married to Adam Levine, frontman of Maroon 5 Pop Band. She was born in Namibia hence she also speaks Afrikaans
The models who have worn the special bra on more than one occasion are Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bündchen and Tyra Banks (and now Alessandra Ambrosio.) The model who worn it on 3 occasions was Heidi Klum (and now Adriana Lima), the model who worn the most expensive special bra ever was Gisele Bundchen. (More than 12 million dollars was valued). It can be also interesting to point out that there are some models who are not in the group of Angels (there are other models that are on different campaigns for Victoria´s Secret although they might not be in the show as angels, there are 8 angels and other supermodels who work for the brand regularly) who promote a line called Pink aimed at teenagers and University students. Inside the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show there is a part dedicated to Pink as well. Hope you have found this interesting, do share, rate and comment. Victoria´s Secret